REGISTER FOR CFA YOUTH MINISTRY if you are new to our ministry!
REGISTER FOR OUR NEXT WORSHIP NIGHT if you are registered to our ministry!
For the 2020/21 year, CFA Youth Ministry will be hosting a weekly Youth Worship Night on Fridays from 7:00 - 9:00 PM!
During these events, teens will have an opportunity to continue to participate in our highest values at CFA Youth Ministry: creating an environment where teens are welcome and wanted, where they can connect in community and explore faith together. Our worship nights will include:
- Time and space for teens to mingle and chat.
- "Spectator Activities," fun group games that teens interact with from their seats.
- A time of worship.
- A message, each week working through the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7) as we learn about who Jesus Christ is and what it means to be adopted into the Kingdom of God.
- A time to pray for one another.
In order to comply with Alberta Health guidelines and make our space a place where teens feel safe, we will be implementing the following measures:
- Teens will register to our events weekly via email link, our website, or through the Church Center app so that we can have an accurate attendance list and contact info for each event.
- Our events will be hosted in Christian Fellowship Assembly's Sanctuary, with everyone entering and exiting through the Sanctuary foyer in order to limit traffic through the rest of the building.
- Hand sanitizing and hand washing will be encouraged regularly.
- All of our activities will be "spectator" oriented, meaning they will be games that teens interact with from their seats. This will limit physical contact throughout our events while still offering fun activities.
- Teens and our volunteers will be required to wear masks during the event. This will allow us to mitigate the risk or Covid-19 transmission, to comply with Alberta Health guidelines to a degree that we can be confident our events can continue for the long-term, and to communicate to families (especially high-risk teens) that we are attempting to make our space safe for them to attend.
- 4th - NO EVENT
- 11th - Youth Worship Night (Matthew 5:3-12)
- 18th - Youth Worship Night (Matthew 5:13-16)
- 25th - Youth Worship Night (Matthew 5:17-20)
- 2nd - Youth Worship Night (Testimony Night)
- 9th - NO EVENT
- 16th - Youth Worship Night (Matthew 5:21-48)
- 23rd - Youth Worship Night (Matthew 5:27-30)
- 30th - Youth Worship Night (Matthew 5:31-32)
Below you'll find a list of the messages we have shared with the teens during our Sermon on the Mount series (Matthew 5-7). We encourage families to read and discuss the reflection questions!